Pool Cleaning Packages
After you have the perfect swimming pool, spa and outdoor features in your backyard, many people wonder how to care for such an investment. With investments in your life, you look to a professional to guide you and take you through the steps, with a swimming pool or outdoor feature, you should do the same. We have clients all across Metro Atlanta that we care for their backyard investment as they simply enjoy it. All of our cleaning and maintenance packages are custom tailored to your needs. We are a year round pool cleaning company that is fully insured and bonded, CPO certified, and focuses on making sure that our clients are satisfied each time they step into their backyard.
As well, we offer party packages as an add on service to existing pool cleaning or as a onetime service. Once your family, friends and neighbors see how sparkling clean your pool and spa are, they will be asking who does your work. AquaRama Pools & Spas takes pride in being the company that our Clients refer to others. So much so, we have a referral program for our clients. Simply call our Cleaning Scheduling Center and they will set you up for a one time party package cleaning of you pool and spa and can tell you about our referral program.
Our Services Include:
- Test and adjust chemical levels, adding the necessary chemicals to keep the water in balance to avoid damage to the surface of the pool/spa/water feature or damage to the equipment
- Skim the pool to remove all debris from the water surface
- Brush the pool tile as well as the interior walls
- Empty the skimmer and pump baskets
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool / spa
- Backwash as needed
- Deliver needed chemicals for balancing
- Remove all Chemical trash
- Clean rails and diving boards as needed
- Blow off surrounding pool deck surface
Once our technician has cleaned your pool or spa and inspected your equipment area for any issues, we provide our clients with a report that includes who maintained your pool or spa, what was performed in your cleaning visit, the date, time, what chemicals were added to your pool or spa, and most importantly the water chemistry test results. At AquaRama Pools & Spas, we obtain a water chemistry test at each cleaning visit and make sure chemicals are adjusted at each visit, this ensures your swimming experience is an enjoyable one. We also collect monthly water samples to bring back to our Lab within our Retail and Design Center to test once a month, ensuring the sample tested at your home by our technicians are 100% accurate.